Thursday, April 26, 2012

Newbie

Hello to the blogger world.
Some may see this, some may not. After reading blogs for many years, I figured, why don't I just make myself a blog for the world to read as well.
I am VERY new to this, so please be patient especially if my thoughts seem to be all over the place.
If you stop by this blog, please feel free to leave a comment, because I enjoy doing the same.
Throughout the next few weeks, everyone will get to know a little bit more about me, who I am, what I do, why i'm here, etc etc etc. The whole hoorah! but in the mean time, I will leave you with this,
My name is Nikita, I am a nurse, recently relocated from Toronto to New Jersey (hay hay), love my life and those in it, bubbly fun personality AND probably created this blog because I have nothing else to do while I wait to start my career.

With Love,
Nikita xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just started a blog this month too! Keep in touch? :)

    161cm.com

    joanne.choi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just started!
    I'll follow you to support you ;)
    xo
    Nathalie
    http://curls-and-bags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete